With Christmas just round the corner food is often seen as part of the celebration! The gathering of family and loved ones, inspires us to present the most delicious dishes and meals that everyone can enjoy! This mouthwatering Prawn Poffer recipe is a quick and easy dish to make for a big gathering, with no compromise on taste. While making you look like an avid chef in the kitchen with the help of our Progressive Kitchenware Products.
- 1 x red onion
- 1 x cup four
- 1 x teaspoon baking powder
- 1 x cup corn kenels
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lime
- 100g chopped baby spinach
- 1 x cup chopped coriander
- 125 ml milk
- 1 x tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Clean the prawns with Progressive Kitchenware Seafood Scissors, making sure to remove the middle vein and tail. Cook them in a little oil until cooked through. Slice them up using the seafood scissors.
- Chop 1 red onion using the Progressive Kitchenware Onion Chopper.
- Add all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Use the Progressive Kitchenware Lemon Squeezer to squeeze the juice of one lime.
- Heat oil in a pot until it ready to fry.
- Use a teaspoon to dish out a scoop of the mixture and place into the oil.
- Fry in hot oil until golden. Remove from oil with Progressive Kitchenware Gripper Tongs.
- Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and some lime/lemon wedges.
Watch and win by spotting the Progressive Kitchenware logo in recipe video, above. Win 2 tickets to an incredible cooking class and awesome kitchen gadgets and tools (all valued at R2,000) every week until 15 December 2017. Find the hidden Progressive Kitchenware logo somewhere in the video (opening and closing logos don’t count). Once you’ve found the hidden logo click here to enter.
Buy Progressive Kitchenware Products